Saturday, May 06, 2006

God Our Dad

Somebody emailed me this Dear God letters written by kids. I bet God couldn't help but love these kind of letters as I did, and I know you would too.



Dear God,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick
- Lucy



Dear God,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over - Sam



Dear God,
Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident - Norma


Dear God,
I keep waiting for Spring but it never come yet. Don't forget. - Mark


Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you got now? - Jane


You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways - Dean


If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set. - Raphael


We read Thos Edison made light. But in Sun. school they said you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea. - Sincerely, Donna


Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year. - Peter


Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry


Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God. - Charles


Next post -> God our Dad II
Comment Page :

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting those letters. Nakalimutan ko pansamantala mga problema. God Bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cute ng mga messages!!
    you really make my day! I am very thankful for this site!!
    happy holidays!!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sundae,

    Thank you.

    If you've got kids, better enjoy every minute you can with them, 'cause they grow up real fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i have the same problem, 3 months ko na din di nababayaran ang min amount ko, dahil mahina ang kita ng shop namin ngayon at sakto lang para sa mga gastusin sa bahay, at ang hirap na din bayaran dahil last time 18k lang ngayon nasa 33k something na ang min amount ko, araw araw may tumatawag sa akin at nakikiusap ako sa kanila na sana kahit papano ma lessen ung babayaran ko pero lagi nila sinasabi di daw owede un, lalong lumalaki ung utang ko at anung dapat kong gawin, wala talaga ako pambayad sa ngayon, 3 anak ko, ung dalawa nagaaral at ung isa naman nag gagatas pa, pls help po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanard,

      It's hard not to get worried about your debt but right now there's nothing you can do about it but bear all the calls and hassle from the collectors.
      Don't worry, everything's ok. No need to pay right now since you can't afford to. And don't commit to pay anything yet.

      Family first.

      Delete
Comment Page :

Hi,
If you are posting as Anonymous, it would help if you include a name or alias which I can refer to when I respond.

Thanks...

AG