Thursday, March 27, 2008

GMA Ouster - One Missed Call

The Opposition and (so they claim), the people, want to boot GMA out of office. And we've seen numerous attempts that have been made to serve that end, from the comical (Trillanes antics) , the hard core (Makati Interfaith rally 02.29.08), and the very entertaining but never ending photo op (Lozada Grand Tour). Yet, nothing seems to work, at least for me.

What I mean is, why don't I feel compelled to join them in their efforts, nor even feel a wee bit sympathetic to their cause?

Hmmm.... let me see...

1.) WHO's who? - I don't wanna think that I am united with these fellas:

> Erap. - I was in the crowd that booted him out of office (with great satisfaction), so linking arms with him is definitely out of the question.

> Trillanes. - Delusional ego-tripping wannabe. What's there to like?

> Lacson. - I'd be playing right into his machinations.

> Leftist groups. - They have their own agenda. Communism, anyone?

> Opposition politicians. - The muck that comes out when you cram the above personalities and groups in a blender.


2.) WHAT for? - a better economy? I don't see how.


3.) WHY? - for justice, truth and change? And we can gain all that just by throwing her out the window? It sounds too easy. Like instant noodles. We're all in the same bus, and if for some reason we don't like the driver, we just don't grab the wheels and yank him out of his seat, especially if there's nothing wrong with the driving. We just might wreck the bus by ending up in a ditch somewhere.


4.) WHEN? Now? - 2010 is just around the corner. She'll be out by then. Rushing this situation to a conclusion seem to invite chaos, and beget problems that exponentially beget other problems that I feel queasy pushing Humpty Dumpty off that wall. Because you see, she's not Humpty Dumpty, WE are.
Comment Page :

2 comments:

  1. i like reading this blog..please keep on posting. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your blogs "breath of fresh air" as what the past judges in AI used to say especially Paula Abdul. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and sound advice especially regarding credit card woes. If you are not busy, would you write something about PDAF-Pork Barrel-Napoles-Tanda-Pogi- Sexy issue? Best Regards - Gold

    ReplyDelete
Comment Page :

Hi,
If you are posting as Anonymous, it would help if you include a name or alias which I can refer to when I respond.

Thanks...

AG