Sunday, December 14, 2008

As I Watch You Sleep

 
I open my eyes to look at you.

 

It's 3am, and I feel you close. And as I watch you sleep, I feel sorry, and I am sorry, for all those times I made you sad, made you cry, made you doubt, made you feel no love.

I only hope that deep down inside, you knew how much I love you, even during days when I wasn't so loving, and not even caring.

Everyday, when I wake up, I look at you beside me, and I feel humbled by God's grace. Humbled because I may not have everything, nor even deserve anything, but I be the one so lucky and blessed to have this one thing that nobody else has; you.

Thank you for all the wonderful years. And I wish us more and better.

I hope I make you happy, make you proud, make you feel wonderful, confident, content, and well-loved.


Happy Anniversary.


With all the love in my heart...



AG




Comment Page :

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, how sweet! If all men could love their women like that, this world would have been a lot brighter. You rock, AG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The particular up night out shows refreshing sides plus people for folks to educate yourself regarding, including locales and folks comfy about the The exorcist tv show. "This will be the new Star wars enthusiasts have a possibility to spend playtime with the actual accounts associated with reconstructing the particular Romulan Kingdom,Inch STO exec producer Daniel Stahl explained from the web site post.
    Cheap Fifa 15 Coins

    Fut 15 coins

    ReplyDelete
Comment Page :

Hi,
If you are posting as Anonymous, it would help if you include a name or alias which I can refer to when I respond.

Thanks...

AG