Friday, April 07, 2006

The Philippine Opposition Will Fail

The former president Corazon Aquino can lie prostrate in front of the Virgin Mary for a hundred years and she still won’t be able to convince me to join her in an anti-Arroyo rally. Why?

Because right beside her is either Susan Roces, an Estrada family member, or some Communist wacko.

Because if you ask her who she thinks would be competent enough to replace the President, the gist would be – Let’s rally first, the rest is in God’s hands.

The Hyatt 10 could cry themselves dry and wring their hands till their fingers switch places and I still won’t give them a hoot. Because you get this queer feeling that they’re just obviously and so pathetically stoking the flames, trying hard to drum up indignation where there is none.

Even if they come out with a video of President Arroyo herself switching a ballot box in high-resolution slow-mo action, I DON’T CARE. Because she probably saved us from something worse. Fernando Poe as our president for 6 unimaginable long years.

And to Francis Escudero, here’s why;

Nobody’s listening.
Especially to you.
You can go talk to yourself
till your toes turn blue.



NEXT... Credit Card Woes
Comment Page :

3 comments:

  1. very true...i feel the same way. hey, i love the poem hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are really a pro gma individual. It's just so sad that being a star means for a lot of people that he/she is dumb and can't do better in the country. Did you see the money FPJ left on his will it's almost if not billion of pesos.

    What a shame that only because Erap is beside Cory that you wouldn't join many people to uphold the law even if you show GMA switching the ballot.

    I have a bystander when erap's impeachent happens, i said to myself if GMA becomes president we could be worst, true enough...

    In the last 5 years of his Presidency I feel that erap is a much better President. And now the CHA CHA isn't it obvious that she wants to remain in power for the longest time, when in 2002 she said i would not run for President in 2004, but she retracts it in 2003, what did she says, "Due to insistent demand of the people". That time she lost my trust. How can you trust somebody who cannot event stand on what she said now, she said that she is not interested to be the first Prime Minister, my foot....

    Good day and thik about what I said!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You guessed wrong. I'm not pro GMA. I'm against the opposition's posturing. Their motives are too obvious even if they hide behind the guise of "searching for the truth".

    2. I did not say I don't like Erap because he's a star. I also did not say that Erap is a bad person. What I'd like to say is, I don't like Erap as president.

    3. Having a billion pesos or leaving a will does not make you a good president.

    4. Erap in Malacañang was an insult to the intelligence of the people that one envelope was enough to kick him out of there. GMA if she really did cheat in the elections did it so well that it wasn't an affront to your intelligence. That's why the opposition's 6 boxes or even 10 dead bodies in congress as evidence won't be enough to oust her. So while the opposition is busy shooting themselves in the foot and blaming it on the majority, why don't we just ignore the propaganda of the opposition and help our economy by working and paying our taxes.

    5. So far I don't believe we have been in a much worse situation than Erap being our president.

    6. If GMA remains as hardworking as she is now, I wouldn't mind having her for president for another 10 years.

    7. Good day and think about what I said.

    ReplyDelete
Comment Page :

Hi,
If you are posting as Anonymous, it would help if you include a name or alias which I can refer to when I respond.

Thanks...

AG